Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Late Thanksgiving & TPT Cyber Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving- or should I say-Happy Late Thanksgiving! We had so much fun with family over the break! Recently, my sister-in-law and her family moved to Tennessee and it was so wonderful being able to spend some time with them-We miss them so much! We also had a fantastic time with my brother and his wife who currently live in Jacksonville, Fl. We try to spend lots of time with them because they will  soon be MOVING to Haiti to start All Things New orphanage! Rusty and I will be going to see all their kids over our Christmas break and we cannot wait to meet them all!!

In case you haven't heard-TPT is having a HUGE Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale! All of my items will be on sale and you can click here to see them all!
My most recent product is Christmas Unit. I cannot wait to start using these activities with my students this week. This Christmas Unit is perfect to celebrate the Holiday season and REVIEW with all of your little elves! :) The following activities are included:
ABC Order
Cause & Effect
3 Writing Prompts (Narrative, Opinion, and Informational)
Skip Counting Task Cards or SCOOT
Addition & Subtraction Task Cards or SCOOT
Word Problem Task Cards or SCOOT OR Word Problem of the Day
3 Graphing Activities


I also have to give a HUGE shout out to my fabulous sister, Kathryn Willis! She started TPT long before I did and makes the BEST products! She is more geared towards 3rd-5th grade. Her latest and GREATEST product is 5th Grade Spelling and Vocabulary Common Core Complete Program...it is FANTASTIC!!







No comments:

Post a Comment